Job no: 498682
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest.
Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture. If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
This role will see you based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, not only supporting Australia but also supporting our New Zealand function. You will see yourself managing a team of dynamic individuals and setting short, medium and long-term strategy for our Payroll function.
You will play a pivotal part in optimising workloads across the team, and be the link between support and operational departments to drive efficiencies and ensure all employee terms and conditions are met along with all legislative requirements.
The key objectives of this role sit across strategy, leadership, systems and processes, reporting and management.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader, highly driven, and commercially minded.
You will also have:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Payroll Manager position, leading a team
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of legislative and employee requirements
- A relevant tertiary education is preferred but not essential
- Chris21 experience will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail and interpersonal skills
What Youi Can Offer You?
- Brand new building with state of the art facilities in the sought after Sunshine Coast
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Awesome employee benefits offering discounts and special deals with local providers
- Award winning in-house health and wellbeing programs
- Ability to be a part of a dynamic organisation with continued growth projections
Where to from here?
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW" and submit an up to date cover letter and resume.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend