Job no: 498679
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Youi is a global company built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice! We are a pioneering company, changing the face of Insurance in Australia and we've only just begun. We have over 1600 staff globally and offices located in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
An opportunity has arisen within our Claims Department for a customer service superstar to become a Car Claims Advisor! You will play a key role in end-to-end service delivery and your role will be central to Youi’s reputation and relationships.
In the role, you will...
- Manage your own portfolio of motor vehicle claims
- Help with the end-to-end processing of your customers claims
- Problem solving on a daily basis to reach a satisfactory outcome for clients and the company
- Be a direct point of contact for customers, service providers and Assessors to ensure the smooth processing of each claim within your portfolio
- Act in accordance with legislative and company requirements at all times
- Use your passion for customer service and your exceptional communication skills to ensure your Youi clients have a positive and memorable claims experience.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- Exposure to case or portfolio management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and discuss information effectively
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- An aptitude to solve problems and sound decision-making capabilities
Culture and benefits...
Youi has an award-winning employee experience program and an exceptional working environment where culture is everything. Also with our smart casual dress code, Sunshine Coast location and culture of high-performance our people love coming to work every day!
If you are ready to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Youi, please “APPLY NOW”.
Training starts Monday 3rd February 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend