Full Stack .Net Developer (12 Month Contract)
Job no: 498561
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Categories: Information Technology
At Youi, we care about people. We’re not all talk… quite the opposite; we believe in listening. So much so that you can read what people say about us on our homepage – warts and all! Our focus on our customers is second-to-none. From our homepage to our daily practices. Youi is a different kind of insurer. We’re see ourselves as a challenger. If you like challenging the norms as much as we do, keep reading. We’re looking for people like you.
We have an opening in our newly established Brisbane office for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join us on a 12 month contract. Based in Murarrie, this person will work on our customer-facing website and rewards program. The team you’ll join is a cross-functional, agile team who work closely with our marketing group to make sure our website and services are on point! And we have a lot of exciting things in store. From page performance, to new campaigns – you’ll have the opportunity to work on all areas of our tech stack.
We pride ourselves in having a fun and dynamic culture. No suit and tie, no business shirts (unless that’s how you roll). We are passionate about delivering value to our customers – that’s what drives us.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll be part of a great team of people working to achieve clear goals.
- You’ll work in an agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure and maintain systems.
- You’ll help us to deliver value to our customers, and you’ll seek out data to improve the quality of our decisions.
- You’ll automate and optimise team processes.
- You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in development and production.
- 4+ years’ experience in software development, particularly in creating digital, web-based products and experiences, will serve you well.
- A demonstrated passion for software engineering. Sometimes this can be found in the investment you’ve made to your studies, sometimes it’s in the projects and outcomes you’ve achieved.
- Experience in a diverse range of technologies and projects is a big plus.
- You are big on test automation and continuous delivery.
Other things you bring to the table:
- A passion for building SOLID software solutions
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- An interest in modern trends in software architecture, such as: message driven design, event sourcing, CQRS and microservices
If this sounds like a good fit for you, click 'apply now' or contact Daniel Simpson on email@example.com to organise a time for a confidential career discussion.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend