Junior Media and Marketing Analyst
Job no: 497462
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
- Be a part of a large, talented in-house marketing team
- Permanent full-time role
- Awesome employee benefits!
Youi is a global company built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice! We are a pioneering company, changing the face of Insurance in Australia and we've only just begun. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our Growth team, using your analytical skills to evaluate the effectiveness of media investment and marketing initiatives and drive digital performance.
A typical week may look like this:
- Providing analytical support across the broader marketing team, by assisting in setting up effective post-analysis and reporting
- Analysing the performance and impact of marketing activity on business performance
- Creating and managing visualisation analysis using Tableau, Google Data Studio etc
- Collaborating with other data scientists and marketing colleagues to drive reporting solutions
- Converting gathered data into easily comprehensible information and dispersing insights across the team and management
- Understanding and optimising return on marketing investment
- Continually improving all data processes within the media team.
This is a great opportunity for an emerging data guru to sink their teeth into a broad scope of projects - work that is usually outsourced to agencies! We are looking for somebody with a good foundation in analytics (1-2 years minimum) with a basic understanding and knowledge of current media channels and key metrics of success. If you are confident with media and marketing platforms such as GA and the Double Click stack, along with advanced Excel skills, you speak our language. Finally, we are a hardworking marketing team who strive to achieve great results for the business and our customers, so we’re looking for a likeminded person with a proven work ethic, a strong ability to problem solve, a confident multitasker that is outcome driven as well as a passionate collaborator that loves contributing to team results.
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome culture and working environment. With an award-winning health and wellbeing program, Sunshine Coast location and culture of high-performance our people love coming to work every day! If this sounds like your dream role, submit your application today as we are dying to meet you too!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend