Job no: 497421
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
- Broad role offering potential to learn and develop your skillset
- Work in an innovative and high performing team
- Be a Finance Business Partner to senior leaders
Youi is a global company built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice! We are a pioneering company, changing the face of Insurance in Australia and we've only just begun.
We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
About the Role
This broadly scoped role is primarily responsible for financial accounting processes and controls including the statutory compliance obligations for the business. The role plays a vital part of providing financial and accounting support to the business operations, guiding senior leaders and Executives.
- Completing monthly processes of capturing journals, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Performing the role of Finance Business Partner, supporting various operational areas with financial transactions, as well as assisting with their financial reporting requirements including cost centre analysis and budget variance analysis.
- Preparing daily Cashflow analytics and bank reconciliations.
- Ensuring statutory and legislative compliance through the monthly preparation and lodgement of various Indirect Tax submissions.
- Accounting and reconciliation of the Fixed Assets Register.
- Ensuring compliance with governance frameworks, including financial delegation of authority, policy and processes.
- Liaising with Internal and External auditors.
- Assisting with projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- CA or CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Sound knowledge of tax compliance and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident and engaging personality to successfully interact with Executives
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work efficiently towards deadlines
Culture & Benefits
You might be seeking your first move from a Professional Services firm or you might possess similar experience gained in a SME or Head Office role in industry. In either case, this opportunity offers a challenging role with ample scope to make a broad contribution to the financial administration of a growing business, as well as further develop your own career.
In addition, Youi has an award-winning employee experience program and an exceptional working environment where culture is everything. With our smart casual dress code, Sunshine Coast location and culture of high-performance, our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you are ready to accelerate your career with us, please "APPLY NOW". Interviews will commence immediately for suitable candidates, so do not delay.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend