Job no: 497316
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Governance Risk and Compliance
About the company
Youi is built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. We are famous for doing things a little differently – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service to our customers. We recognise our people for their contribution to our culture and success.
About the role
Due to internal growth and promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join our experienced and passionate Audit team. The successful applicant will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of the annual internal audit plan by performing a variety of business, operational, financial and governance process audits within Youi. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will lead and participate in audit reviews, delivering audit outputs including final reports within agreed timeframes and in accordance with International Audit Standards.
A normal day may see you:
- Analysing and documenting key processes in order to establish the scope of the audit and identify key controls
- Assessing Risks – identifying weaknesses and recommending improvements through formal reports
- Populating working papers with good quality planning, fieldwork and reporting material on a timely basis
- Liaising with the Head of Internal Audit and other members of the team
- Engaging and communicating with Executives and department managers, providing audit results whilst ensuring the scale and scope of deliverables are adequately understood
- Evaluating and monitoring corrective actions taken to address any control weaknesses identified
- Working alongside a talented, highly collaborative and strategically focused team of audit professionals.
Ideally, you have had some great exposure to internal audit with previous experience within professional or financial services. You must be degree qualified within commerce/business in order to be considered and candidates who have commenced or completed post graduate qualification as either; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) will be highly regarded. You’ll also need the ability to talk to colleagues at all levels across the business, deliver difficult news and influence change. Forward-thinking, you’ll be keen to test the effectiveness of controls and look at ways to improve business processes, all the while sharing learnings with your team.
Culture & Benefits
At Youi, we believe that coming to work should be fun. So we pride ourselves on an awesome culture and working environment. With casual dress code, award winning health and wellbeing program, stunning Sunshine Coast location and a culture of high-performance – if you’re looking for a career that mixes the serious side with a slice of fun, think Youi.
How to Apply
If this role ticks all of your boxes, we’d love to hear from you! Can't see a closing date on the advert? That's because we're pretty excited to fill this role and may start looking at applications sooner rather than later, so please APPLY NOW by submitting your CV today. We’ll be in touch soon.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend