Manager - Remuneration and Benefits
Job no: 497212
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Human Resources
From day one, Youi has set out to do things differently. To be a ‘challenger’ within the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative for consumers.
We have over 1600 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service to our customers. We recognise our people for their contribution to our culture and success.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Remuneration Manager within our HR team. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will work closely with the business and executive team to ensure that Youi’s remuneration practices support business, cultural and customer objectives. This is a pivotal role where you will have the opportunity and autonomy to have a real impact on Youi’s success.
- Develop, refine and monitor remuneration strategy, policies and guidelines that ensure alignment with our customer-centric philosophy, company objectives and legislative compliance.
- Research evolving remuneration practices in the external marketplace and provide guidance to the Executive and Board on design and development of broad-based compensation programs including; fixed pay, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, benefits and superannuation etc.
- Manage cyclical remuneration and benefits activities, including annual review process.
- Advise and partner with HR and organisational leaders on remuneration and benefit program rollouts.
- Develop and deliver communication, education and training to ensure we foster positive change in implementation and support for our Total Rewards programs.
- Monitor ongoing effectiveness of key remuneration structures and mechanisms.
- Play a key role within the Superannuation Committee.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in remuneration management within general insurance or financial services.
- Knowledge and expertise on compensation trends, changes and laws within Australia and New Zealand.
- Strong analytical, consulting, communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of effective business operations and strategy.
We are seeking a unique individual. Someone who brings with them not only technical skills, but a passion for supporting and guiding an organisation on their remuneration and benefits journey. Someone who is equally comfortable in rolling up their sleeves to get the basics done, while thinking strategically and influencing positive change at all levels of the organisation.
Culture & Benefits
At Youi, we believe that coming to work should be fun. So we pride ourselves on an awesome culture and working environment. With casual dress code, award winning health and wellbeing program, stunning Sunshine Coast location and a culture of high-performance – if you’re looking for a career that mixes the serious side with a slice of fun, think Youi.
How to Apply
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now